I picked up my new tow vehicle yesterday, and I love her. Say hello to Mindy.
Mindy is a 2016 Jeep Renegade, 4×4 Trailhawk edition. ❤ ❤ ❤
I will explain my buying technique in a later post, as I am a hard ass when it comes to buying a car. I will also talk more later about my decision to buy a new vehicle (I have been carless for a year). For now, let me gloat on my new purchase. Mindy…
- has a beautiful orange color (Omaha Orange)
- has spent the last several month in Boone, North Carolina; I had her delivered to Atlanta
- is fully equipped with all of the bells and whistles
- includes a dual-panel roof (My Sky) that can be removed for topless days 😉
- can tow up to 2,000 pounds
I know that many avid RV-ers may question my decision to purchase a vehicle that can only tow 2,000 pounds, but I will explain my thought process in a later post. Again… this is Mindy’s time to shine. 😛
Why the name Mindy? I’m glad you asked. You see, she will be in charge of pulling along her partner, Mork.
What do you think of Mork & Mindy?